Attachment Based Family Therapy for Adolescent Depression (ABFT Training) 2017
Fee for attendees who attended introductory training in September - £330
Fee for one day workshop - £175
Fee for three day training - £450
For more information please contact
Who is training for?
• Clinicians who have been introduced to ABFT, Family Therapists, Psychotherapists interested in developing their attachment based practice, couple therapists, psychologists, counsellors, social workers and psychiatrists.
• The training is designed so that trainees can attend a one day overview workshop (22nd May ONLY) or the full three day training.
• The first day will provide a road map for delivering this experiential approach.
• Days two and three will provide a more in depth look at the procedures and processes involved in facilitating the therapy. There will be tape review, case discussion and role play.
• The three day workshop is the beginning of a two year accredited training. Further training opportunities may be available in future for those wishing to become accredited in ABFT.