Masterclass on Ethical and Responsible Leadership
1. Standard Delegate Rate
- Standard rate for delegates attending the Masterclass on Tuesday 13th June.
2. University Staff/CLS Affiliate/ELP Members/Exeter Alumni and DClinPsy Clinical Supervisors
- Standard rate for University Staff, CLS Affiliates, ELP members, Exeter Alumni or DClinPsy Clinical Supervisors attending the Masterclass on Tuesday 13th June, entitled to a 10% discount.
|Time ||Topic |
|09:00 - 09:30 || Welcome and Introductions |
|09:30 - 11:30 || |
Dr Richard Kwiatkowski, Cranfield School of Management
Keynote on ethical leadership
|11:30 - 12:00 || Refreshment break |
|12:00 - 13:00 || |
Prof Richard Owen, University of Exeter Business School
Interactive workshop on responsibility, risk-taking, precaution and knowledge limitations
|13:00 - 14:00 || Working Lunch |
|14:00 - 15:30 || |
Prof Will Harvey, University of Exeter Business School
Responsible leadership case studies
|15:30 - 16:00 || Refreshments |
|16:00 - 17:30 || |
Workshops on responsible leadership development with experts: - Dr Beverley Hawkins, University of Exeter Business School: Hard talk, soft skills: leadership and responsible innovation in high reliability teams
- Dr Richard Kwiatkowski, Cranfield School of Management and Dr Tony Wainwright, CEDAR, University of Exeter
Terms and Conditions
- No refund / waiver can be given if your place is cancelled less than one month from the start of the course (16th May 2017).
- If a minimum number of delegates have not signed up for the workshop by the 30th May 2017 we reserve the right to cancel the event, when a full refund will be made.
On-campus bed and breakfast acommodation may be booked at the Event Exeter website.
Lunch and refreshments (tea and coffee) are included in the registration fee.