Monogenic Diabetes Training Course: Right Diagnosis, Right Treatment
1. Consultant - 2 Day Registration Fee - Early Bird Rate
2. Specialist Registrar - 2 Day Registration Fee - Early Bird Rate
3. Diabetes Specialist Nurse - 2 Day Registration Fee - Early Bird Rate
4. Consultant - 1 Day Registration Fee - Early Bird Rate
5. Specialist Registrar - 1 Day Registration Fee - Early Bird Rate
6. Diabetes Specialist Nurse - 1 Day Registration Fee - Early Bird Rate
4. Consultant - 1 Day Registration Fee - Early Bird Rate – Conference Options
5. Specialist Registrar - 1 Day Registration Fee - Early Bird Rate – Conference Options
6. Diabetes Specialist Nurse - 1 Day Registration Fee - Early Bird Rate – Conference Options
For more information about the event, please contact:
Rebecca Dobbs/Louisa Allen
1. Delegate Types and Prices
Overnight accommodation Is not included in the registration, and delegates will need to book their own accommodation if required.
Suggested hotels are:
Mercure Rougemont Hotel
Tel: +44 871 376 9018
Jurys Inn Hotel Exeter
Tel: +44 1392 312400
St Olaves Hotel
18-22 Mary Arches Street
Tel: +44 1392 217736
3. Catering Options and Prices
Lunch: Delegate rates include lunch and refreshments during the day.
Dinner: The 2 day delegate rate includes the cost of a 3 course conference dinner on Wednesday 31st January at St Olaves Hotel (Mary Arches Street, Exeter, Devon, EX4 3AZ). Please note, capacity in the Mulberry Suite (at St Olaves Hotel) is limited to 110, and so in order to ensure your space at the conference dinner, please register for the conference early to avoid disappointment. Those attending one day only can attend the conference dinner by selecting this option at the time of online registration and adding an additional £30 to their registration fee.
Please make your choices for starter, main and dessert at time of online registration from the below menu (during registration):
4. Cancellation Policy
To cancel a registration, registrants must send a written request to Rebecca Dobbs at R.A.Dobbs@exeter.ac.uk before 31 December 2017. Cancellations received before 31 December are subject to a non-refundable cancellation fee of £50.00, and no refunds will be issued for cancellations received after this date. Alternatively there would be no charge to cancel your registration if you identify a replacement delegate who can attend in your place.