The National Conference of Educational and Clinical Fellows
Early Bird - Standard
Early Bird - Student
Early Bird - Standard – Socials
Early Bird - Student – Socials
Telephone: 01872 256403
Further details surrounding the programme timings will be uploaded to this space shortly.
Oral and Poster Presentation Topics
Further details surrounding the chosen oral and poster presentations will be uploaded to this space shortly.
Call for Abstracts
We are currently accepting abstracts for oral and poster presentations. The presentation themes are:
Abstracts will be reviewed by a committee and successful applicants will be notified whether they have been accepted for an oral or poster presentation by 31/03/17. Details for oral and poster presentation formatting will be sent to successful applicants at this point.
Prior to submitting your abstract, please ensure that at least one author is available to present your work on 05/05/17. Please note that each named author attending the conference is required to apply and pay for the registration fee prior to the Early Bird rate closure on 05/04/17.
Please either submit your abstracts via the registration page or by emailing email@example.com
THE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS 16:00 ON THE 24/03/2017
• Each abstract should include the Title and Authors.
• Each abstract should be no longer that 300 words (excluding title, authors and references).
• The main objectives and conclusions from each project should be included.
• Abstracts should be submitted in word format.
• They should be in standard size 12 font.
• Abstracts should be grammatically correct and appropriately referenced, using Vancouver formatting, throughout.
Exclusion Criteria - Abstracts submitted after the deadline, abstracts unrelated to the presentation theme and those not conforming to the above standards will not be considered for presentation at the conference.