Heathrow Meet and Greet
Payment for the Airport Collection Service from London Heathrow to the Exeter campus, Devon on Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th September. Coaches depart at 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm and 6pm.
Buses will depart from Terminal 5, Heathrow.
For more information, please see the airport collection web pages.
Terms and conditions
- This service is available to University and INTO students studying at any level.
- There is a £40 charge for the service to Exeter. This is a significant saving on public transport prices.
- You can book multiple seats for family members who may be travelling with you.
- There are no price reductions for children.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept bookings for babies as we cannot provide the appropriate travel seats on the bus. All children must have their own seat and be able to sit unaided with a seat belt on.
- We can only accept online bookings. If you have problems with epay please email us your student number, flight details and the bus time you would like to catch email@example.com . We will email you with further instructions.
- You will receive a confirmation email of your booking from epay. Print this confirmation and bring it with you.
- Places are limited on each coach. Places are allocated on a first come first served basis. To avoid disappointment please book early.
- If you need to change your original booking please cancel your original booking and book online for your new time, if it is available. See cancellation section below.
- You must allow 2.5 hours between your flight arrival time and your coach time. Getting through Customs, collecting your bags and getting to Terminal 5 takes time. It is your responsibility to leave enough time to be at Terminal 5 for the bus departure. You should report to the International Welcome Team there at least 20 minutes before your bus is due to depart.
- Buses will depart at the scheduled time.
- Please try to limit your luggage to one suitcase and one piece of hand luggage. You will be responsible for carrying your own luggage when you reach Exeter, the campus is quite hilly and accommodation is on many floors, some accommodation have no lifts! If you send luggage unaccompanied or as freight to the airport, you will be responsible for collecting this at another time. Please note the University will not accept advance freight of your luggage and cannot store luggage for you in advance of your arrival.
- The buses will take you directly to the Streatham Campus at Exeter and from there you will be transported to your various accommodations. This transfer is free unless you choose to hire a taxi.
Cancellations and missed coaches
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your booking. We will acknowledge your cancellation email.
- If you cancel your booking on or before 1 September you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel your booking after 1 September and before 12 September you will receive a £10 refund.
- Cancellations received after 12 September will not receive a refund.
- If you miss your booked bus because of a delay to your flight time we will do our best to put you on the next available bus. If, however, this is not possible you are responsible for your own transportation, and associated costs, to Exeter. You will not be entitled to a refund in this circumstance.