Exeter Welcome Team will be in Heathrow Terminal 5 to greet you on Saturday 17 September and Sunday 18 September and provide coach transport to Exeter Penryn campus and necessary transfer to Exeter Penryn university accommodation. If you are in non university allocated accommodation you will need to organise a private taxi on arrival at Penryn Campus.
There is a charge of £50 per place.
Bookings for all services will close Tuesday 13 September 2022, 12 noon.
Who can use the service?
- The Airport Collection coach service from Heathrow to Penryn is available to all students.
- Accompanying family members can book onto the service but we can only provide accommodation for those listed on the university accommodation contract. We can advise family members of local hotels on request.
- There is a separate service for students studying at our Exeter campus.
Which coach should I book?
- Please allow at least 2.5 hours between your flight arrival time and your proposed coach time to allow for customs, baggage and terminal transfers.
- Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. We will not hold a reserve list. If we receive cancellations, those places will be made available on the online store again.
Student international travel advice
- The University has its most up to date information on travel here. We recommend you also look at the UK Government information.
- There are currently no covid requirements when travelling to the UK but this may change at short notice. It is your responsibility to be aware of changes.
- Please try to limit your baggage to 1 large suitcase and 1 hand luggage. You are responsible for your own luggage at Heathrow and on campus.
Procedure on the day
- Allow 2.5 hours between your flight arrival time and your coach departure time.
- Report to the Exeter Welcome Team (inside Terminal 5) no later than 20 minutes before your coach departure time. They will be wearing pink t-shirts and holiding Exeter signs.
- Coaches will depart at the scheduled time.
- It will take approximately 7 hours to get to Penryn with stops. You may wish to wear a face mask for the duration of the journey and using hand sanitiser.
- Coaches depart from outside Terminal 5
If your arrival time means that you will not be able to use the Airport Collection Service please see our advice for travelling to Exeter or Penryn independently.
Cancellations and Missed Coaches
- To cancel your booking email [email protected] with the name on the booking, time/date of coach and booking reference. We will acknowledge your cancellation email.
- If you wish to book onto a different coach time, please cancel your original booking and book your new time on the online system.
- You will receive a full refund if we receive your cancellation email 7 days before your coach departure.