Hi, you are logged in as
, if you are not
, please click here
You are shopping as
, if this is not your email, please click here
This two day virtual course on Monogenic Diabetes is aimed at consultants, SpRs and experienced DSNs, and is designed to help busy clinicians recognise and treat patients with MODY and other forms of monogenic diabetes. It will focus on the current practices and new developments in the management of monogenic diabetes.
The programme will include plenary lectures on major topics delivered by Prof. Andrew Hattersley and his team of international experts.
This is a virtual event, access links will be emailed out the week before the event.
- Strategies to diagnose monogenic diabetes
- Recognising and managing the different forms of MODY: including HNF1A, HNF4A and GCK
- Management of MODY in pregnancy
- Managing treatment change in monogenic diabetes
- Complex genetic syndromes with diabetes
- Neonatal diabetes: genetic causes and effective management
- Inherited causes of insulin resistance, including lipodystrophy and insulin receptor mutations
- Genetic testing in the future